CAMPVS was set up train young people with intellectual disabilities who have completed their formal education and wish to have better personal, social, and professional skills to gain admission into higher education.
We are distinguished for educational excellence and the comprehensive development of students who are the focus point of the venture, who are supported by their families as a natural and social unit. The company and the professionals act as the agents of education and the promoters of opportunity.
We educate by creating projects in the community that incorporate the latest trends and are high in educational value, from a creative and innovative standpoint.
We strive to make job opportunities a reality within everyone’s reach, to meet the needs of the individual, society, and the corporate world.
The project consists in numerous programs, networks, support resources, technological tools, and experienced professionals who are capable of preparing students to research into, create, and carry out their own life project.
What do we offer?
This is what our training is like
- Online training platform where the students can find all the details about the activities and tasks, thanks to the joint work with the Company Accenture.
- Interactive digital board to promote the participation of the students, who can sit exams online and build up an educational community.
- Using computers to favour independent learning and develop self-esteem, positive expectations and self-confidence, thanks to IBM.
- Using technology to express themselves and communicate with each other, enjoy their creativity and share it with others.
- Comprehensive and specialised training of a total 2655 hours, certified by the Carmen Pardo- Valcarce Foundation and with the pedagogical support of the European Institute.
- Counselling and advice with adapted itinerary pursuant to the principles of Supported Employment and the Universal design for learning guidelines.
Would you like more information about our programme?